If you're looking attract a female-based clientele and you're not using Pinterest, then you are leaving a lot of money on the table. This is particularly true if you have an online store or have products to sell to a woman. Here are several ways to use Pinterest to gain more clients and customers.
1) Set up a profile on Pinterest.com and use a high quality photo of yourself and be sure to enter 2-4 sentences describing what you do. This could be an excellent place to promote your free goodie on your website or get more consultations.
2) Include your website address in your short bio and be sure to "verify" your website with Pinterest so your website address is clickable.
3) Add the "Pin It" button to your browser by simply following the instructions. Now you are full ready to start using Pinterest and all it's glory!
4) Start by creating 10 boards that appeal to your target market. This could include things like clothing, shoes, accessories, books she likes to read, food she wants to eat, places she'd like to travel, etc. Be sure they are things that you like too, because generally what you like is also some of the things your target market girl likes too.
5) Make sure all your pins are high quality photos. You might have a few favorite websites on the web that you visit to "pin" images or you may simply "repin" images of those YOU follow on Pinterest. I like to do a combination of both.
6) Be sure you have a minimum of 10 photos in each "board" you create and be sure to pin at least 5-10 new images per day. You will watch your following grow and the traffic to your website!
Subscribe to my channel here.
Love + Success,
©Angel Quintana, Inc.
"Angel Quintana is the founder, editor-in-chief, and style director of Holistic Fashionista, a brand dedicated to helping the busy woman entrepreneur look and feel impeccable as she jet sets around the world in style. She is a recognized industry leader mentoring heart-centered trendsetters of tomorrow in designing a signature system to support them on their path to success."